| Lesson 9 Viewing your Bookmarks as a Web Page
To view your bookmark file as a web page, do the following:
- You will need to be in a web browser window to do this.
- In NS 4.OX, from the File menu, select Open Page . You should see the Open Page dialog box. Select Choose File
In NS 3.0X,, from the File menu, select Open File in Browser
- Browse to find the bookmark file.
- In NS 3.0X, the bookmark file (bookmark.htm) is found in the Netscape folder
- In NS 4.0X, the bookmark file (bookmark.htm) is found in Netscape folder -> Users -> your profile (the NS folder is most likely found in your Program files in the C: drive)
- Once you have selected this file, click the Open button and you should see your bookmarks as a web page.
Open your bookmark file in a web page. Notice that they are hyperlinked. Try some of the bookmarks.
Next: Lesson 10 - Saving and Transferring Bookmarks
Previous: Lesson 8 - Finding a Bookmark