Classroom Integration Information
"How can I integrate the Internet into my classroom?"
The following site provides numerous links to classroom integration resources for teachers. Resources include explanations, examples, suggestions, self-instructional tutorials (lessons), and discussion groups.
CLN: Information for Classroom Integration
Need an idea for your project?
- Teach your students how to use the Internet.
- Use the Internet for a research project with your students.
- Set up a Keypal exchange with another class.
- Join one of the online projects such as Africaquest.
- Participate in a telecollaborative project.
- Start your own telecollaborative project (maybe with other teachers from the SCILnet schools (Southwest Colorado).
- Create a web activity using the Filamentality template for your students.
- Have your students create a web page for a class project.
- Sponsor a Thinkquest team for your school.
- Have your students do an online Scavenger Hunt.
- Set up a structured online workshop with another class. (You can use the SCILnet Chat program for this purpose.)
- Do an internet presentation for a group of parents, a community group, etc.
- Start an electronic "Ask an Expert" service within your community. SCILnet can assist you with the facilitation of this project.
- Develop an online Museum display
- Use e-mail to have your students conduct an interview