Enable Directory Synchronization
In order to get the Directory Synchronization Service to work you have
to enable this option in the Netscape Directory Server.
- Load the Netscape Administration Server. This is available from
the Start / Programs / Netscape SuiteSpot / Administration
- Type in your Administrator Username and password to log in.
- After you are logged in select the Directory server.
- When the directory server page appears, find the option in the left
hand window for Network and select it.
- Find the check box labeled Yes corresponding to the option
Enable Directory Synchronization and select it.
- Scroll to the bottom of the screen and click on the button labeled
- Near the top of the screen you will see a flashing button labeled Apply.
Click on this button.
- A new screen will appear. On this screen select the button Apply changes now
The NT and SuiteSpot directories should begin the synchronization process within
15 minutes of making this change.